MyIgSource for Adults Living With MMN
We understand the challenges you face when living with multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN). MyIgSource is here to support you throughout your MMN journey.
When you enroll in MyIgSource, you'll receive:
- Useful tools and clear information on managing life with MMN
- Knowledge to help you have a meaningful conversation with your treatment team
- Connections to Nurse Advocates experienced with intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) treatment and support from Patient Advocates
Once enrolled in MyIgSource, you will be connected with an Advocate and receive the following resources:
This kit provides those newly diagnosed with MMN (and being treated with IVIG) an introduction to MMN, background information about MMN and what to expect from treatment, and the basics of GAMMAGARD LIQUID [Immune Globulin Infusion (Human)] 10%.
IVIG Infusion Log
Keep track of infusions and communicate to your doctor how your infusions are going. With the log, you can:
- Keep a consistent infusion schedule
- Manage your treatment schedule together with your doctor
- Record infusion-related information such as dose, infusion rate, product log numbers, expiration dates, and any side effects
Your Nurse Advocate will call you when you enroll in MyIgSource and provide ongoing, individualized support to enhance your overall healthcare experience.
Resources Available Now
Download and print these resources today:
Coming Soon - MMN Overview
Learn more about MMN, including how it's diagnosed, managed, and treated.Download Now
Coming Soon - Electrodiagnostic Testing Summary
This resource offers an overview of electromyography and nerve conduction studies. These studies are one of several tools you and your healthcare provider may use to identify the causes and severity of nerve damage.Download Now